This Iphlpsvc.dll library is one of the files of the Dynamic Link Library (DLL), created by Microsoft for the professional Windows 7 SP1 32-bit system .
Iphlpsvc.dll is used to help execute some functions of programs and applications that are linked to the DLL file.
Each of these files is executed separately for specific functions when they are required by the user.
Therefore, we can say that Iphlpsvc.dll is a module created by Microsoft® Windows®.
Processes not related to the system like iphlpsvc.dll are given from software or program that has been installed on the system (external file).
This software or application stores data on the hard disk and in the computer’s registry when installed.
When an error is detected, it is probably because an invalid entry has been presented that affects the performance of the equipment.
Common iphlpsvc.dll error messages and how to fix them
When this file is damaged or deleted, the system warns that an error is being presented and, consequently, the program, game or application could not be started.
The errors that warn of problems in the system, about this file are the following:
- Iphlpsvc.dll was not found.
- Missing iphlpsvc.dll
- Iphlpsvc.dll failed to register.
- C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ iphlpsvc.dll was not found. ”
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 32-bit can not be executed. A required component is missing: iphlpsvc.dll. Please install Windows 7 Professional SP1 32-bit again to solve the problem.
Possible causes for the Iphlpsvc.dll errors
The errors of the files iphlpsvc.dll are caused by failures in the registry of the file, because it has been erased, it has been changed of location, it is damaged, or it is outdated.
Whatever the case may be, it happens because of some mishandling of the equipment, because it was turned off inappropriately or unexpectedly.
Another cause may be the outdated file, the drivers or the version of the same is not suitable for the operating system, i.e., it is 64 bits, and the system is 32 bits.
It can also be due to the presence of malware that damaged the file or is using it as a camouflage to avoid being found.
Although iphlpsvc.dll has not yet been assigned the security rating, you can tell if this is malware on your computer.
The file iphlpsvc.dll is located in the folder C: \ Windows \ System32, otherwise it could be a Trojan virus.
How to remove the iphlpsvc.dll file
A solution to this error caused by the iphlpsvc.dll library is to delete the file, either to reinstall it from a copy or because Microsoft Windows will no longer be used. So to eliminate it you can do the following:
- Press Windows + R at the same time.
- Type the following text “appwiz.cpl.”
- Search for Microsoft Windows, and in installed programs, select uninstall the application.
Uninstall and Reinstall
Most of the problems in DLL files are caused by the application or program when executed. So the surest way to fix the error is to update or uninstall that program.
Restore from the recycle bin
You can search for it and reinstall it from the recycle bin. Sometimes the file was deleted by mistake and is still in the trash.
To do this, you just have to enter the recycling bin, place the name of the file in the search engine and if you find it.
It is selected and located in the directory: C: \ Windows \ System32 \. After this, restart the computer.
Uninstall for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click on start and then open “Programs and features.”
- Click on “Control panel” on the right menu and then on “Programs and features.”
- In the Name column, select “Windows 7 Professional SP1 32-bit.”
- Press on Windows 7 Professional SP1 32-bit entry.
- Then press “Uninstall.”
- Finally, follow the instructions to continue with the uninstallation.
Uninstall for Windows 8
- In the lower left part of the screen enter the Start menu.
- With the right click enter the context menu of Start.
- Now click on Programs and features.
- Select Windows 8 Professional SP1 32-bit.
- Press “enter” in Windows 8 Professional SP1 32-bit.
- Finally, click on Uninstall or change.
When finished, go to the official Microsoft page and download the program again. Follow the instructions for installation.
Specializing In Error Codes & Problem Solving