Windows 10 is one of Microsoft’s most anticipated versions of Windows.
While Windows 8 has created new trends in the area of desktop operating systems, there are several design and performance issues that are at the heart of Microsoft Windows 10.
Therefore, on September 29, 2015, Windows 10 final training for computers was announced. Desktop and smartphone
Windows 8 has made some changes when displaying errors. This is an advanced version of Windows. However, different users have different effects every day.
An important part of these results is the errors that occur when trying to perform a specific task. When trying to open various programs and browsers in Windows 10, an error message is displayed.
This error message contains an error message (0xc0000005) indicating that the application did not start correctly. Click OK to close the application.
This error usually occurs in Internet browsers but is not limited to this. This error can cause all Windows applications to be interrupted. Therefore, in order to completely change the operation of the main software, the repair is required.
Users reported that the method below 12th December 2016 applies to Windows 7 as well.
Reason for Windows 10 error 0xc0000005
This error is known to run in various programs under Windows 10. One of the main reasons is that third-party antivirus programs compete with the executables and affect their work.
Alerts, on the other hand, can be corrupted by malware or viruses that cause the program to run abnormally. Sometimes even the wrong hardware can cause this error.
Fix Windows Error 10 0xc0000005
For the above reasons, the solution is simple. Next, check the following method to remove this unexpected error message.
Repair corrupted system files
Download Reimage Plus and run Reimage Plus to scan and repair damaged or missing files. Then continue with the next solution.
Before proceeding to the next solution, make sure that all system files are not corrupted.
Method 1: Fix the anti-virus program
Antivirus programs can affect the executables of various programs. To resolve this issue, you need to disable the third-party antivirus program and see if that is the cause.
Be aware that disabling your antivirus software can lead to serious computer threats when you connect to the Internet.
You can also rely on Windows Defender security software. It has the same features as all other antivirus programs. To disable antivirus, go to Settings and disable blocking.
Please disable and recheck the error. Yes, save and proceed to the next method.
Method 2: Reset the registry
The registry is a central Windows database that your computer always uses to read many of the different files and settings needed to run it. Records can be corrupted because some files are corrupted and can not be aggregated. It may also be affected by viruses and malware. Then follow the steps below to resolve the log file and resolve error 0xc0000005.
- Download the registry cleanup software
- Once downloaded, install using the recommended settings. Open the software as soon as the installation process is complete.
- In the user interface, go to the Registration tab on the left and click the Check for Problems button. Start searching for registry errors. When the search is complete, the Resolve Selected Question button is enabled. Click this button to resolve everything.
Method 3: Correcting faulty Driver
Drivers are software programs that allow you to communicate with connected devices. Therefore, the material often causes technical problems when it is damaged.
Repairing these damaged divers can help you in various ways. Please execute the following function.
- Click [Win + X] to select from the list and open [Device Manager].
- Scroll to Device Manager and check if there is a yellow label material. In this case, right-click and select “Update Driver.” If you have recently installed the drivers, please reinstall them.
- In the next window, click “Search for updated driver software automatically.” If you downloaded the driver manually, click the following option to display and install it. When this process is complete, check for errors.
Method 4: Fix BCD
The user is solely responsible for the risk of this method. He works for some people, not for some people. After completing the steps in this guide, you will need to restart Windows.
- Hold down the Windows key and press the X key. Select [Manage].
- Type bcdedit and press Enter. If the path to the Windows uploader is xOsload.exe, you will need to delete some files and restore the BCD. When the bcdedit command is executed, it is displayed in the PATH field.
- Then run the following command: Some of them may not be, but they ignore mistakes and continue to the latter. Be sure to press the Enter key after each command.
attrib c:\boot\bcd -h -r -s
ren c:\boot\bcd bcd.old