Kraken headphones are one of the top Razer headphones. When we talk in a broad sense, we mean that they work about 27 inches.
It has a built-in virtual surround sound system and excellent sound quality.
It is one of the most popular mobile phones on the market today.
Kraken is very popular and upgraded, but microphones have long been a problem with microphones.
Many users have reported that games and other applications such as Skype can not speak. One of the famous gaming platforms that have this problem is Steam.
There are many reasons for this behavior. You installed the wrong driver, or Kraken has not been selected as the default audio device.
The plant has formally recognized this problem and is working hard to solve it. Before that, you can try our Fix
Fix 1: Cancel Realtek HD Audio
Realtek is known for providing audio Fixes to leading computer manufacturers and is known for its superior audio equipment. However.
The latest audio device drivers often make Kraken microphones inappropriate.
In this case, we can try to restart the controller to see if it is helping us.
- Click Windows + R, enter “devmgmt.msc” in the dialog box and press Enter.
- In Device Manager, expand Audio Import and Export, click Realtek Digital Output, and then click Properties.
- With the properties open, click the Driver tab and select Cancel Controller (if displayed). In this case, this means that the controller has been updated and the microphone may not be functioning properly. If it is not closed, please download another version of the Internet and click “Update Driver” to update manually.
- After updating the driver, restart your computer to see if the problem goes away.
Tip: If this doesn’t work, you can go to the same category in Device Manager. Right-click the Kraken phone and select Delete. This will completely remove the headset from the system.
Remove the headset and plug it in again.
Fix 2: Remove all Razer related software
In many cases, software running by the manufacturer can cause product conflicts.
This usually occurs after installing Windows Update on your computer.
All we can do is uninstall the software and see if it succeeds.
- Click Windows + R, enter “appwiz.cpl” in the dialog and press Enter. All applications installed on your computer are listed here. Right click on all Razer programs and delete them one by one.
After removing all software, restart your computer to see if the current issue has been resolved. Some software that is known to cause problems is called “Razer Synapse.”
Fix 3: Make sure the microphone is turned on
If the first two methods do not work, the correct microphone may not be selected as the computer’s current microphone.
If there are many microphones, the operating system can select another microphone as standard.
You can check the specifications of the headphones to make sure they are configured correctly.
- Right-click the sound icon in the system tray and select Properties.
- Now select the Record tab. Your computer has all the recorders. Select Razer Kraken from the list of options and right click to set it as the default device. Now disable all other microphones on your computer.
- Click Apply to save your changes. Right-click the microphone and select Properties.
- Go to the Advanced tab and select the size below the available standard. There are cases of “2 channels, 16 bits, 44100 Hz (CD quality)”.
- After making changes, restart your computer and reconnect your headset to see if the issue is resolved.
Fix 4: Launch the application in a high mode
Understanding access control for Windows users is not new to errors or errors.
It is recommended to run the application in administrator mode before diagnosing device problems.
Therefore, the application has access to all linked hardware.
- Go to the apps directory. For Steam, the list looks like “C: Program (x86) Steam Steps Common Night Comedy”.
- Click the Compatibility tab and select the Run this program as a manager check box.
- Click Apply to save your changes and exit. Restart your computer, reconnect the headset, and check if you can use the microphone.
Fix 5: Check the door and equipment
Now, if all previous decisions fail, it may mean a hardware error.
Hardware failures affect not only the port but also the microphone. You can connect to other audio connections for playback. Also, you need to make sure that the cat is working.
You can also remove the USB unit and replace it with a cable with an audio connector.
This will ensure that all devices are functioning properly and that there are no problems.
Note: You also need to open the application settings and make sure that the correct microphone is selected.