Wow Item Restoration Error
Everybody loves to play games in their free time. Whenever a person feels tired after working, he searches for a way to relieve stress by playing games online. Playing games online have a variety of different advantages associated with it. Playing different games online improves the social skills and coordination of people. You must be thinking what is wow game? let’s get into the detail of this game.
What is wow game?
Wow game is the abbreviation of a famous game known as “World of Warcraft”. This game is a multiplayer game that is available online. This game is played all over the world. Players spend lots of hours over this game every day and players also spend real money for getting useful items in the game. Role playing is one of the key features of this game. Sometimes, while playing this game the players can encounter an error known as the “item restoration error”. In this article, we will get into the detail of this error and the different ways in which this error can be fixed. Down below is the detail of some methods that can be used for restoring the Items in World of Warcraft game.
Try to Restore a Character that was Deleted:
Imagine a scenario where you are playing the wow game. If you delete a character, you can recover the items used by that character by using the “undelete character” option. Use the following steps for restoring a character that was deleted:
- Select the screen for “Character selection”.
- Select the “Circular arrow icon”.
- You will see the list of different characters that can be restored.
- Select your required character whose items you want to restore.
- Your character will be restored and along with it your items will also be restored.
- Ensure that you have enough space before restoring the character.
- In the wow game, only 18 characters are allowed in a single realm and only 50 characters are allowed in all the realms.
Some requirements are present for restoring the characters. These requirements are as follows:
- 90 days period is present for restoring lv.10-29 deleted characters.
- 120 days period is present for restoring lv. 39-49 deleted characters and lv. 99-100 deleted characters.
- The characters that are above level 50 can be restored at any time.
Try Submitting a Ticket:
In the wow game, some items are stackable. It means that you can store a certain number of stackable items. One common example of stackable item is “reagents”. If you lost a stackable item in the game, try submitting a ticket to the “Customer Support Section”. Follow these steps for submitting a ticket:
- Go to Blizzard “Contact Centre”.
- Select the option of “Web Ticket”.
- A page will open where the player will fill out the information about the character.
- The player will enter information regarding his realm, character, and the item that he wants to retrieve. Detailed information about the item will also be required.
- Fill out all the information as accurately as you can.
- A player can also attach an image that will highlight the issue.
- Click on the option of “Submit a Ticket”.
- Customer support section will contact the player and resolve his issue.
Try Using Different Browsers for Playing the Game:
Sometimes, due to some technical issues, your usual browser will not support the item restoration of the wow game. The simple solution is to change your browser. Try using a different browser. For example, if you usually use the “Google Chrome” as your default browser, try using the “Firefox” for playing the wow game. If changing the browsers does not help in restoring the items in the game, then clear out the cache and browser. In this way, you will get rid of the item restoration error.
Playing the Game with Latest Updates:
If you are using the old versions of wow game, then you will get the item restoration error more frequently. Try using the latest version of the game with all the latest updates. By using the latest updates, item restoration becomes a free process and a user can restore items that are 1-3 months old without any issues. The users can restore only 50 items per restore every 15 days.
Use the Official Blizzard Restore Feature for Restoring the Items:
A proper service has been launched by the Blizzard entertainment company for restoring the items in the wow game. If you lost, disenchanted or destroyed an item accidentally, then you can use this option for restoring the items back quickly. However, there is one core requirement for using this service. Your account must be active while using the Blizzard Restore Feature.
Steps for restoring your items using blizzard restore feature are as follows:
- Visit the official Blizzard website.
- Click on “Begin Item restoration option”.
- Login using your account credentials.
- Select your required character and begin the restoration process.
- A confirmation page will appear.
- Click on “Restore Items”.
- You will get back your items in-game.
- You will only restore your items back once only 15 days if the account of the game player is active.
- Only those items can be restored that are sold or destroyed.
- Necessary material should be present in the character’s bag otherwise the item restoration process will not work effectively.
- Make sure to login into the character before using the item restore facility.
World of Warcraft is one of the most famous online role-playing game in the world. There are thousands of users of this game online. Players spend cash for gaining access to useful items in the game. Sometimes, the items can disappear in the game. The players must use the “Item restoration” feature for restoring the items. Following are some methods for restoring the items in wow game:
- Try to Restore a Character that was Deleted.
- Try Submitting a Ticket.
- Try playing the game with different browsers.
- Play the game with latest updates.
- Use the “Official Blizzard Restore” feature for restoring the Items.
By using the above-mentioned methods, a player can restore his items in wow game easily.